The Chaga mushroom serves to benefit you in a way where it supports you. Chaga is rich in anti-oxidants and here at Rå Hygge we love it because it works to defend you and help your immune system from the inside, naturally.
The Chaga Mushroom is collected from Siberia and we use it to create a perfect blend that can be used by you everyday. This Easter, share the joy of Chaga with the amazing Rå Hygge Chaga Turmeric Latte.
Chaga Turmeric Latte
1 shot Chaga Mushroom Coffee - Made as espresso
1-1 1/2 cup plant-based milk (1/2 soymilk + 1/2 oatmilk)
1/2 tsp turmeric
There are 3 main ingredients needed for your tasty easter Chaga Turmeric Latte: Chaga coffee, Plant-based milk and a 1/2 tsp of organic Turmeric powder.
Coffee: Dark-roasted Chaga Mushroom Coffee:
Traditional lattes use espresso for a stronger coffee flavour. But if you don’t have an espresso maker, you can also use a strongly brewed coffee for the same effect.
Milk: We love to use dairy-free blend of 1/2 oat milk and 1/2 Soy milk, organic of course and without sugar if possible. Add a natural sugar afterwards.
- Brew up a cup of your favourite Rå Hygge Mushroom coffee,
- Heat 1 to 1½ cups of plant-milk in a saucepan.
- Froth your milk. If you don’t have a milk frother, you can do this easily with a whisk! When the milk is foamy, add a pinch turmeric powder and whisk once more.
- Pour the coffee into your favorite Hygge mug, leaving a bit of room at the top for your frothy milk.
- Pour the milk over the coffee, holding some froth back with a spoon for a topping.
If you like it sweet, add some coconut sugar, vanilla extract, dust of cinnamon or agave sirup.
Enjoy your homemade latte hot! Make it easter like a decorate with flowers.